Remove ads - donation

draghendrop

Nov 23, 2011, 10:04:44 AM11/23/11
to BFGMaps
+1,
i too have donated 3$ on nov 20th from mail edr...@libero.it, paypal
transaction # 9M806630J6577612L.

Pls deliver what's due.
Thank you

Tim Geiges

Nov 23, 2011, 1:02:13 PM11/23/11
to bfg...@googlegroups.com
Hey There sorry for the delay,

  Thank you for your donation, I greatly appreciate it, you should be able to (go to the menu by tapping the icon in the upper left corner and scroll down to and tap "Help") enter your email address into the help screen and tap the yellow triangle to remove the ads(may require restart for the icons to be repositioned a bit).

Also, if any of you had tried Boxalicious a "Box.net" interface I created for WebOS there is an update available that includes:
  • Account Status, Total Space, Space Used
  • Recursively Add Music To the Playlist
  • Full Screen Mode
For more info head on over to the Boxalicious Site

Thanks again,

Tim G.