Re: bfgmaps on webos 2.2?

Message has been deleted

tim.g...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2011, 12:09:38 PM8/31/11
to bfg...@googlegroups.com
Is it not in the catalog? I do not have a webos device to really test on but i will make sure the app is set for the latest, and/ or email you the ipk.
--
Tim G.

Thomas <thomas.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi! I just got a pre 3 and sadly, bing maps is no match for google
maps. is it possible to get bfgmaps on webos 2.2? cheers, thomas

Tim Geiges

Aug 31, 2011, 12:19:54 PM8/31/11
to bfg...@googlegroups.com, thomas.m...@gmail.com
here is a copy of the ipk, if you know how to install it that way then you should be set, let me know if you find any issues, as it used to crash for some reason on 2.0  but I had not heard on 2.1 or 2.2, so please let me know.

thanks,

Tim G.
com.watchmefreak.bfgmaps_1.0.86_all.ipk
Message has been deleted