Accept search parameters from WebOS

instalectual

Oct 6, 2010, 10:58:47 PM10/6/10
to BFGMaps
Does BFGmaps have the ability to take search parameters from WebOS? If
so I have a patch written that will add BFGmaps to the universal
search. Currently the universal search button only opens BFGmaps but
does not search for the term typed. If I am missing something let me
know, otherwise... possible feature?

Tim Geiges

Oct 7, 2010, 3:36:03 AM10/7/10
to bfg...@googlegroups.com
If you send me a way to add it to universal search and I can get the params it will send to bfgmaps I will make bfgmaps accept those params to open to a location, etc.. :-)

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

instalectual

Oct 7, 2010, 5:21:44 PM10/7/10
to BFGMaps
Not a problem. I will get you the changes as soon as I get a chance.

On Oct 7, 12:36 am, "Tim Geiges" <tim.gei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you send me a way to add it to universal search and I can get the params it will send to bfgmaps I will make bfgmaps accept those params to open to a location, etc.. :-)
>
> Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

instalectual

Oct 7, 2010, 9:13:37 PM10/7/10
to BFGMaps
I have several files to send you, how would you like me to send them?