Little suggestions for boxalicious improvement

1 view

Night

Nov 21, 2011, 11:11:25 AM11/21/11
to BFGMaps
Hi! I have just downloaded this wonderful app on my HP Veer and i
wanted to share with you a couple of thoughts that could really
improve this app:

1) Currently the app is only able to upload file to the root of the
box.net accout. It woulad be nice to te able to chose what is the
destination folder for a specific upload.

2) When uploading a file the is no notification about the percentage
of the upload and no notification about when the upload is done. You
just see the file in the root after the upload. Wouldn't be nice an
"uploading" bar in the lower part of the interface? So that one could
figure out if the upload is progressin or not (maybe for some network
problemems).

3) When i open images already stored in the box.net account i cannot
use the "pich to zoom" gesture. On a smartphone like the veer (with a
small screen) it woul be usefull to be able to zoom in and out
pictures.

4) The app flows fine on the Veer but sometimes there is a little lag
between when i touch a button (in the upper part of the homscreen) and
when the action is performed by the spftware. So, when i click a
button and nothing happens i am always wondering if the app received
my input (and so i have just to wait) or if the app did not receive my
input and so i have to click the button again. New buttons that change
somehow color when touched would solve this issue, because the turning
of the color (or the transparency) will make me understand that the
application received my input.

What do you guys think of these features? Let me know!