Turn around time on donations?

1 view

Aramova

Nov 10, 2010, 9:04:13 PM11/10/10
to BFGMaps
Greetings;

Sent in a donation today, was wondering what the turn around time
was.. It keeps telling me addr not found when I try to zap the adds.

Thanks, and wonderful app by the way. Glad to support it a little :)

Tim Geiges

Nov 11, 2010, 12:39:16 AM11/11/10
to bfg...@googlegroups.com
Hey There, I just checked and your email has been added sorry for the delay.

  Thank you for your donation, I greatly appreciate it, in a little while(sometimes there is a delay if I am sleeping, on a plane etc...) :-) you should be able to (go to the menu by tapping the icon in the upper left corner and scroll down to and tap "Help") enter your email address into the help screen and tap the yellow triangle to remove the ads(may require restart for the icons to be repositioned a bit).

Also, if any of you had tried Boxalicious a "Box.net" interface I created for WebOS there is an update available that includes:
  • Account Status, Total Space, Space Used
  • Recursively Add Music To the Playlist
  • Full Screen Mode
For more info head on over to the Boxalicious Site

Thanks again,

Tim G.