Instructions for Netphlix?

1 view

Al

Nov 13, 2010, 11:51:50 AM11/13/10
to BFGMaps
I am trying to get instructions for Netphlix. When I click on the get
support link for netphlix it goes here. Probably because you
developed both apps? (You might consider changing either this name or
that link.)

I downloaded the Netphlix app successfully and can see my Netflix
Que. But I can not figure out how to do anything after that.

How do I add something to the que?

How do I drop something from the que

Is there a way to limit my search to things that are available for my
instant que?

What else can I do?

Sorry to trouble you with these questions but I think your app is
probably very good for what I want to do and yet I can not figure out
how to use it.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

ps please be as specific as you can in any answer. At my age I need
detailed instructions such as "hold down the up arrow key and then
underline on the screen. Then do this and then do that.