War Time

William Scott

Oct 28, 2006, 7:35:18 AM10/28/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to setup a site where you can prearrange meeting for team play.

Take a look and let me know if it's useful.

https://secure.magicwilly.info/vwar/war.php

Chris

Oct 28, 2006, 8:48:13 PM10/28/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
TOO complicated and too long a process............JFDI

> <https://secure.magicwilly.info/vwar/war.php>

neild...@ezweb.com.au

Oct 28, 2006, 10:08:10 PM10/28/06
to bf2gamers
I think it could work sign me up lets try it! anything to get a full
jfdi squad together its about time jfdi do some damage

William Scott

Oct 29, 2006, 10:17:45 PM10/29/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com

neild...@ezweb.com.au wrote:
> I think it could work sign me up lets try it! anything to get a full
> jfdi squad together its about time jfdi do some damage

Yes, it's a bit of over kill as it's more for clan v's clan.

Hmm.. maybe just an iCal sort of program.

Mannos and Neil are on it already.