Re: Korea

Frank

Nov 9, 2006, 6:50:17 PM11/9/06
to Hou Lam, asiancul...@googlegroups.com, Alex Flaxenburg, Elliot Weiser, Bryan Wu, anna` xu, bf2g...@googlegroups.com, David m., vmedi...@comcast.net, Ariel Morgenstern, Michael Mauk, Night, matthew buczek, shaohua xu, Xiaolei, Simon Segal, Chuck Glick, heyma...@gmail.com
There is a new virus on the loose. Called "Life is Beautiful".

I've checked the certification of this virus, it's true, don't open the email called "Life is Beautiful" Just delete it.

If you're curious, i'll tell you what happens.

You open it and there is a power slide show presentation download called "Life is Beautiful" and when you download and open that file, a message will appear saying "It is too late now, you are nolonger beautiful"

ALL YOUR FILES, DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERED AND DELETED.

The files will be transfered to the hack himself or herself who calls him/her self "Life Owner"

If you want real proof check Symantec Antivirus.

heres a link:: http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-011511-0444-99

Note!: NOTE!!!: This virus cannot be prevented by simple anti-virus or such, nothing can stop this once opened.

Please be careful when surfin on the web

On 11/9/06, Hou Lam <hou...@gmail.com> wrote:
thank you for your remind

On 11/9/06, Frank <assass...@gmail.com > wrote:
Note: note:

What i'm gonna say is completely unrelated to ACC, but it's important

I've got a new email that states that there is a new virus on the loose.

It will come in an email, as a slideshow presentation called "Life is Beautiful"
From the email it stated that if you open the e-mail, your computer will be wiped clean.

I'll check for more things and see if this is false.

On 11/9/06, Hou Lam <hou...@gmail.com> wrote:
If no one has any other ideas, than we will do geography, OK?

On 11/8/06, Hou Lam <hou...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, First Meeting
I suggest we should do Geography for Korea
Any other ideas?

--
"People, people are kinda like flowers...It has been a privalige walking in your garden"

--
"People, people are kinda like flowers...It has been a privalige walking in your garden"

William Scott

Nov 9, 2006, 7:23:17 PM11/9/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/life.asp