Battlefield 2142 now available at EB.

chadski

Oct 16, 2006, 11:26:31 PM10/16/06
to bf2gamers
I bought Bf2142 today at Woy Woy. It should be available in Sydney.

William Scott

Oct 19, 2006, 10:04:35 PM10/19/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
chadski wrote:
> I bought Bf2142 today at Woy Woy. It should be available in Sydney.

"Day Zero" patches (or "Day One," take your pick) have become one of the
ugliest practices in PC game development. It's one thing when a hundred
thousand people buy your game and find bugs that might have slipped past
your QA team; it's something else when developers and publishers
routinely send games off to manufacturing and suddenly find more bugs
before the game ships, adding the indignity of a patch download to the
tedium of the typical PC game install.

The poster child for this practice is EA and its Battlefield games.
Nearly every full installment in the series has seen a patch released
within 24 hours of launch, and in fact it was the release of Battlefield
1942 in 2002 that led us here at GameSpy.com to make a habit of delaying
reviews for multiplayer games. The sci-fi themed Battlefield 2142, which
ships today, is no different; one patch has already been released and a
second patch (which should be server-side only) should be released by
night's end.

William Scott

Oct 24, 2006, 9:25:53 AM10/24/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com

William Scott

Oct 24, 2006, 9:38:59 AM10/24/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
William Scott wrote:
> http://bf2142tracker.com/

What have we here.....

http://www.2142-stats.com/Mipster+stats.html

Frank

Oct 24, 2006, 8:03:43 PM10/24/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Nice stats

--
"People, people are kinda like flowers...It has been a privalige walking in your garden"