BF2142 Demo has arrived

William Scott

Oct 7, 2006, 4:08:43 AM10/7/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com

Frank

Oct 7, 2006, 11:42:16 AM10/7/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Does it require a key or some verification?

--
"People, people are kinda like flowers...It has been a privalige
walking in your garden"

William Scott

Oct 7, 2006, 8:33:56 PM10/7/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Frank wrote:
> Does it require a key or some verification?
>
> On 10/7/06, William Scott <bf2ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/24888

No. Download (1.1G) and install.

William Scott

Oct 7, 2006, 8:58:41 PM10/7/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Frank wrote:
> Does it require a key or some verification?
>
> On 10/7/06, William Scott <bf2ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/24888

If you get the missing DLL message from BF2142 this link will save ya....

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=56513&clcid=0x409

Frank

Oct 7, 2006, 11:00:03 PM10/7/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

neild...@ezweb.com.au

Oct 10, 2006, 7:04:04 PM10/10/06
to bf2gamers
well i downloaded it and guess what it dont work(missing d3dx9_24.dll)
go ea!!! nice way to start again!!!

has anyone else had the same problem?

Frank

Oct 10, 2006, 7:27:31 PM10/10/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Heh,
I did
William told me to go download this which did work.
The demo is a bit glitchy though... Sometimes it crashes

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=56513&clcid=0x409

Chris

Oct 10, 2006, 10:03:29 PM10/10/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
No problems with the demo, downloaded it via the EA downloader.

Frank wrote:

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.2/471 - Release Date: 10/10/2006

William Scott

Oct 14, 2006, 6:26:19 AM10/14/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
No crashing just disconnecting from the master server.

It was a ED/Dice problem which they now say is fixed.

IMHO, the game play is crap. If you want to play 'future wars' Unreal Tournament is way better.

Chris

Oct 14, 2006, 8:45:32 AM10/14/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Prefer BF2 myself, stevie and I had a whale of a time at Jalalabad yesterday..........should organise a time for everyone to join in!!!!

William Scott wrote:

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.4/475 - Release Date: 13/10/2006

neild...@ezweb.com.au

Oct 14, 2006, 7:21:46 PM10/14/06
to bf2gamers
I got it working and guess what it was as i thought ! just another
quick money grab that is nothing close to any of the battelfield
series. I think I will stick to BF2 and soldier on.

Time for us all to get together and have a good session together.

Frank

Oct 15, 2006, 10:38:01 AM10/15/06
to bf2g...@googlegroups.com
Hehehe...