FamilySearch Labs - Smart Pedigree Viewer

Dan Lawyer

Oct 6, 2006, 5:12:22 PM10/6/06
to beyo...@googlegroups.com
All,

A week or so ago I posted an image of my pedigree in a smart pedigree viewer we've been working on. Many people expressed an interest in playing with the viewer using their own data and I thought this group would be interested. We've just made a new website available (FamilySearch Labs) to showcase interesting new technology we're working on. The first project on the site is our smart pedigree viewer. It allows you to upload your own GEDCOM and view it or view one of our sample files. Go check it out at www.familysearchlabs.org and be sure to use the feedback link on the site to tell us what you think.

-Dan