FW: How active is this group?

Gordon Clarke

Aug 20, 2008, 12:59:05 PM8/20/08
to Beyo...@googlegroups.com

Group members,

I’m looking to contribute to a community for talking about industry innovation,  genealogy data models, user interfaces, interoperability, new software and sites, and links to genealogy-oriented open source project.

I need your input as to whether to get behind this group, join another, or start one with whomever is interested.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Gordon Clarke

FamilySearch Web Services Manager

Jay Askren

Aug 20, 2008, 3:05:59 PM8/20/08
to beyo...@googlegroups.com
There are quite a few members in this group.  There haven't been a lot of posts recently, but every once in a while there have been a flurry of emails.

I'm interested in joining the new group if a new group is created.

Jay

jeremy....@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2008, 11:59:48 AM8/24/08
to BeyondGen, clar...@familysearch.org
Hi Gordon -- I'm also interested in participating in an active group,
whther this or another one. Though I admit I've just been lurking
here for a while.