Fwd: Fw: Need 2 mins of your time

1 view

Hafeezur Rahman

Sep 16, 2008, 2:52:41 PM9/16/08
to betw...@googlegroups.com
FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hafeezur Rahman A <hrah...@in.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Subject: Fw: Need 2 mins of your time
To: rahman....@gmail.com

----- Forwarded by Hafeezur Rahman A/India/IBM on 16/09/2008 12:52 -----
Geetha S Kumar/India/IBM

16/09/2008 12:36

Naveen K Ganesan/India/IBM@IBMIN, Shalini Prasad/India/IBM@IBMIN, Hafeezur Rahman A/India/IBM@IBMIN, Gopinath Venkatesh/India/IBM@IBMIN, Greeshma Kp Subramanian/India/IBM@IBMIN, Karthikeyan Kannan2/India/IBM@IBMIN, Arjun Sethuram/India/IBM@IBMIN, Sahul M Ameed/India/IBM@IBMIN, Ratna C Subashini/India/IBM@IBMIN, Sonita Waikhom/India/IBM@IBMIN, Jijo J Vadakkayil/India/IBM@IBMIN, John D Martin1/India/IBM@IBMIN, Beena M Rajan/India/IBM@IBMIN, Naveen K Nadimpalli/India/IBM@IBMIN, Lakshmi K Thirupathi/India/IBM@IBMIN, Jeethender Selvan1/India/IBM@IBMIN
cc
Subject
Fw: Need 2 mins of your time

Hi,

Please visit this site http://www.helpbihar.in and answer the following questions(just 4) every right answer will make the sponsor's (Chevrolet & Godrej) donate some amount to the NGO's to donate soaps, candles, biscuits, etc to the flood affected people.

Questions on site
Answer
Capital of Bihar
Patna
Which river has caused havoc in Bihar recently?
KOSI
How many people have been affected by the recent floods in Bihar?
25 lakh
What is the opposite of word "flood"?
Drought

By just spending 2 minutes of our time we will be able to help the affected victims. I think this is the least of what we can do finally choice is yours…
Pass it on if you feel like…..