Better Flickr: Links spoiled, only displayed as "Undefined"

Adarsha

Nov 22, 2011, 5:52:09 PM11/22/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
I moved my Firefox profile from one machine to a different machine.
Now when I go to Flickr pages i get
"Posted 2 days ago. (undefined undefined / undefined / undefined |
persists. How do I fix it?

Scott Strehlow

Dec 10, 2011, 12:11:55 PM12/10/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
I had turned off many extensions to improve performance of FF. Since
then, I upgraded to v7x. Today I enabled this plugin again and saw
that the links were coming up "undefined." I upgraded FF again to
8.0.1 and still have the problem.

I'm running OSX 10.6.8, FF 8.0.1, and Better Flickr 0.4.2