Are there any plans for FF4 release

Ivan Dimitrov

Mar 12, 2011, 2:33:03 AM3/12/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
Hello, I like the addons but a FF4 update would be nice. Are there any
plans for that? Thanks

Gina Trapani

Mar 18, 2011, 8:17:57 PM3/18/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Ivan Dimitrov <hipa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I like the addons but a FF4 update would be nice. Are there any
> plans for that? Thanks

The most popular addons are currently Firefox 4 compatible on Mozilla
Addons. Let me know if I missed any.

--
http://ginatrapani.org
http://twitter.com/ginatrapani

ianw

Mar 19, 2011, 10:30:31 AM3/19/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
Hi Gina --

Really pleased to see this is still alive.

The FF extensions addon page is though listing it as not compatible
with FF 4 RC.

Gina Trapani

Mar 19, 2011, 5:52:13 PM3/19/11
On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 7:30 AM, ianw <ianwort...@usa.net> wrote:
> The FF extensions addon page is though listing it as not compatible
> with FF 4 RC.

Which page/extension? Send on the link and I'll see what I can do.

Jacob

Mar 21, 2011, 1:21:28 AM3/21/11
On Mar 19, 2:52 pm, Gina Trapani <ginatrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which page/extension? Send on the link and I'll see what I can do.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/better-flickr/

ianw

Mar 24, 2011, 2:11:06 PM3/24/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
Hi Gina --

It's installable now, thanks. But it doesn't seem to be doing
anything :( Greasemonkey is saying there are no scripts installed:
Or doesn't it use GM?

Gina Trapani

Mar 28, 2011, 4:37:19 PM3/28/11
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM, ianw <ianwort...@usa.net> wrote:
> It's installable now, thanks.  But it doesn't seem to be doing
> anything :(  Greasemonkey is saying there are no scripts installed:
> Or doesn't it use GM?

The extension doesn't use Greasemonkey; it's a standalone extension
which bundles GM scripts in it. What options do you have enabled?