Count Favicon and Contacts

Scott Sanders

Oct 4, 2011, 4:47:32 PM10/4/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
If I click Contacts and refresh, the favicon count is the sum of all my contacts (?!).

Great add-on though.

Peter Wooley

Oct 10, 2011, 2:54:40 AM10/10/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
Apparently, the script finds the inbox link and contacts link at a similar point in the page. If anyone wants to write a little checker to ensure the the link isn't the contacts link, I'd happily merge it into the script. For now, though, I don't think it's hurting anything too terribly.

--

Peter Wooley

http://peterwooley.com
http://twitter.com/peterwooley