Account Bar problem

Minoru

Mar 25, 2011, 12:16:52 PM3/25/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
The new design of google accounts is messing with Better Greader.

Pat Knight

Mar 26, 2011, 8:18:28 AM3/26/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
I'm having the same problem in Firefox 3.6 with version 0.8.3 of
Better Greader.

Using the Absolutely Compact skin, Google's new top bar obscures the
search bar. I posted a screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/tqkRV.png

Pat

BUGabundo

Apr 4, 2011, 7:56:23 PM4/4/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
at least the Minimalistic skin has been fixed.
is this addon not updated anymore?

Gina Trapani

Apr 5, 2011, 11:38:05 AM4/5/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:56 PM, BUGabundo <buga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> at least the Minimalistic skin has been fixed.
> is this addon not updated anymore?

Sorry I haven't had the time lately, but all the code is open source
and on GitHub, so if anyone is able and willing to send me a pull
request with updates, we'd all be grateful!

https://github.com/ginatrapani/greasemonkey-multi-script-compiler

Otherwise I'm hoping to get to it soon...

--
http://ginatrapani.org
http://twitter.com/ginatrapani