Inbox Count First doesn't work on FF4?

murli

Apr 15, 2011, 2:29:39 AM4/15/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
I just bought a new computer and installed FF4 on it. I wish I could have stuck with FF3.6 or whatever it was so I didn't lose half my extensions, but that's a longer, sadder story!

For some reason, Inbox Count First doesn't work now. Other features do. I don't use them all but Highlight Current Row and Highlight Rows with Mouse Pointer do work for sure.

I've tried removing and re-adding Better Gmail, refreshing Gmail, restarting FF, restarting the computer... nothing works. Any ideas? I originally installed Better Gmail specifically for the Inbox Count First feature so that's really all I want!

Thanks to all who've worked on this great extension.