Better GReader - wrecked by Google's update!?

Katie

Nov 1, 2011, 4:58:42 AM11/1/11
to Better Firefox Extensions
Today, Google Reader did something, and told me that it had "updated
reader" and now my beloved Better GReader add-on no longer has any
effect at all.

What I miss most of all is, now the titles of the articles in the
center area are in vertically taller colored bars, so fewer headlines
to read per screen and it's. wasting. space. and time. Any
workarounds?

Firefox 3.6.23, Mac OS 10.6.8.

I wish Google would stop "improving" things; so often, what they
release is not an improvement...don't get me started on Maps lately.