Better Flickr - Is this FF Add-On dead?

Bill

Feb 19, 2012, 10:09:38 AM2/19/12
to Better Firefox Extensions
Hi,

I see a couple of old posts about Flickr discussion links coming up
"undefined" and I have the same issue with FF 10.0.2.

Is development on this add-on ceased? If so perhaps it should be
pulled from FF add-ons site.

Regards
Bill.

Gina Trapani

Feb 21, 2012, 4:54:11 PM2/21/12
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for my absence on the list and the lack of updates to the Better extensions. I don't use Firefox on a daily basis anymore, and I maintain these projects in my spare time, and I've been busy with other work. I know there are a lot of features which need to be updated or plain just don't work. I hope to revisit the project and clean things up this month, and offer a Chrome version as well at some point down the road, hopefully in the first half of 2012.

Short answer: this project isn't dead, just been on hold for awhile. If there are any open source developers available and willing to help me issue updates on a more timely basis, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience.

Gina

http://ginatrapani.org