Fwd: NSTS

JESS MILLO

May 17, 2014, 4:02:09 AM5/17/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com
Attn Emma

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pamela Palmieri <pp...@nsts.org>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Subject: NSTS
To: "jessi...@gmail.com" <jessi...@gmail.com>

Dear Ms.Millo,

Thank you for your enquiry and interest in NSTS.

For the period between 28th July – 4th August 2014 we can offer the rate of 12.75 € per person per night in a 5 bedded room including breakfast.

Kindly advise as soon as possible for availability issues.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards

Pamela

Pamela Palmieri | Executive - Direct Sales

NSTS | 220, St. Paul Street | Valletta | MALTA

*: pp...@nsts.org   (: (+356) 255 88 247

Skype: ppalm.nsts       ü: www.nsts.org

We, Betapsi, the psychology student organisation at the university of Malta, are looking to host 12-15 students for a student exchange between Malta and The Netherlands in collaboration with NSTF on the Malta Student Psychology Forum with NSTF co-ordinator Rebecca Abela.

Dates: 28th July to 4th August

Qty: 12-15 people

We are a student organisation who is organizing this student exchange including several workshops free to the participants and the winners of NSTF competition MSPF. Since we are on a budget, we would appreciate the cheapest price possible.

Please let me know what your availabilities are and your price.

Thanks and Regards,
Jessica Millo