Fwd: poster breast awareness at MDH

JESS MILLO

Apr 14, 2014, 10:11:21 AM4/14/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com, Betapsi Malta Psychology students' organisation, Petra Borg
Hi Guys,

I received a phone call from the Co-Founder of Action for Breast Cancer Malta and she invited BetaPsi to attend a talk on Breast Cancer Awareness tomorrow at 1pm at Mater Dei.

Could you guys make an event for this and invite the all students to come if they would like to. If any of you can come I will be going for sure. Filkas I'll make the event myself today..

Let me know!

Thanks,
Jess