Fwd: Fw: sample for approve

JESS MILLO

Mar 27, 2014, 8:54:59 PM3/27/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jo...@imilliontech.cn <jo...@imilliontech.cn>
Date: Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Subject: Fw: sample for approve
To: jessimillo <jessi...@gmail.com>

resend,as i didn't get your reply

Date: 2014-03-27 21:04
Subject: sample for approve
Dear Jessica,

I hope you are doing well.

Attached sample pictures.pls confirm.

Best Regards,

Joyce Yan/Export Manager

Imillion Technology China Limited (Relieable USB Supplier)
Tel:+86 (0755) 23146312

M: 134 1748 4962

MSN:joyceyan.i...@hotmail.com

Skype::joyceyan.imilliontech

www.imilliontech.cn

From: JESS MILLO
Date: 2014-03-25 08:03
Subject: Re: payment for 500pcs brain usb order

Ok then. Must be change in currency conversion from Malta. So we paid you a bit less than half. Can start production now? And then I will send you the rest in final payment and will send more to balance out. I don't know why it came less but for next transaction I will send more.

Jess

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014, jo...@imilliontech.cn <jo...@imilliontech.cn> wrote:
Hi Jessica,

Below is the amount we have received.

From: JESS MILLO
Date: 2014-03-25 01:15
Will confirm soon. However money has left my bank account and did not come back. Please keep checking. Account is not under my name it is under my Mother's Name.

Jess

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:20 AM, jo...@imilliontech.cn <jo...@imilliontech.cn> wrote:
Hi Jessica,

Sorry,still no payment received.
Pls confirm if the payment has returned back to your account?

pls confirm if have arranged to the correct account?
also the company name must totally correct.
BANKER : HSBC HONG KONG
BANK ADDRESS : 1 Queen's Road Central,Hong Kong.
A/C NAME :IMILLION TECHNOLOGY CHINA LIMITED
A/C NO. :   801-087651-838
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH

pls kindly note the company name is  imillion  is not    1 million.

Best Regards,

123_1806.JPG
123_1805.JPG