Fwd: Letter of invitation

1 view

Betapsimalta

Jul 26, 2014, 9:42:55 AM7/26/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com
What do you think guys? Not sure about it, but I think we should look further into this. I'm assuming that this invitation has been sent to all organisations, and having a private meeting wouldn't hurt. It is a meeting, not affiliation.
Andrew Camilleri
Secretary General
Betapsi

Website: betapsi.org.mt l E-mail: betaps...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2014, 10:00:33 AM7/26/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com
sry guys I sent it to both execs by mistake. Thanks for pointing this out Paula.

Andrew Camilleri
Secretary General
Betapsi

Website: betapsi.org.mt l E-mail: betaps...@gmail.com

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Paula Caruana <paulaca...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think u sent it to the wrong betapsi wrong andrew, better check, coz i received it too

Sent from my iPad
<BetaPsi.pdf>