Student Exchange - BetaPsi Newsletter

1 view

Betapsimalta

Sep 12, 2014, 6:20:22 AM9/12/14
to Sander Roosen, Dunja Zimmermann, Jurjen van den Berg, Tamara Mesman, Nienke Anthonijsz, Katinka .., Naomi D, Maud, Kim van Geenen, Annelies Harsma, Eveline piek, Esther Nieuwenhuizen, Linda Hagenaars, femmieva...@msn.com, Kirsten Tjeerdsma, chantalvcassel, Matthijs de fluiter, Iris Harmsen, m.g.me...@students.uu.nl, Dide van den Berg, Bernadette Hili, rebecca xiberras, Karl Azzopardi, Christina, Tessa van Avendonk, Pat Scib, Martina Saliba, Ralph, Anabel Laus, Svetlana Gatt, Sarah Tabone, bridget borg
Hi everyone!

I hope that you're all well. It has already been a month since the end of our student exchange. On behalf of BetaPsi, I would like to thank SPS-NIP, the Dutch committee, and all the participants for making this an unforgettable experience!

BetaPsi is issuing a newsletter at Freshers' Week, and we will be distributing it to all its members. One of the articles will be about the Malta-Netherlands bilateral exchange. Apart from the article, we would also like to add personal feedback from participants in the newsletter. Therefore, it would be much appreciated if both Maltese and Dutch participants contribute to this! :)What would be required from each participant is to send a sentence, of not more than 12 words, describing the whole exchange experience. Those who would like to do so, please send it by not later than Monday, 15th September. Your response would be more than appreciated!

Now that most of the Dutch students have already started their academic year, and Maltese will be starting in less than a month, I wish you all the best of luck on your studies.

Thanks and kind regards.
Andrew Camilleri
Secretary General
BetaPsi