Fwd: 1st International Congress of Cognitive Behavioral Coaching - ICCBC 2014

Betapsimalta

Apr 3, 2014, 3:35:36 PM4/3/14
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com
I think this applies to Masters students, rather than undergraduates. Should I still include it in the newspaper? I was thinking to send it to the department too.

Andrew Camilleri
Secretary General
Betapsi

Apr 4, 2014, 9:15:42 AM4/4/14
to Betapsimalta, betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com

They're just asking us to promote the event basically, through every media interface we have and in return they make us media partners. The only problem is that it's during exams so it's pointless to promote to our students. I suggest you email them back and say thank you for letting us know. We will share the event with our department however due to the fact that the congress happening during our examination period we do not see our promotion as fruitful to our students. Thank you...