Tutors to work with children on the autism spectrum (FULL TIME)

Betapsimalta

Mar 24, 2015, 6:14:05 AM3/24/15
to betapsi-exe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Betapsi's old executive members,

Good morning, I hope that this e-mail finds you well. We writing to you regarding an opening at Inspire Malta. Inspire is looking for tutors to work with children on the autism spectrum. Tutors would form part of a multi-disciplinary team and would work in a one-to-one, home, school and community setting.

The ideal candidate should be in possession of a degree in Psychology, Education or any other related field, have excellent written and oral communication skills both in Maltese and English, be well organised and be willing to work flexible hours across a 40 hour week.

Tutors at Inspire will have their priorities set in order to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, with the ability to adapt to change and manage the responsibilities required. The candidate must also be in possession of a clean, driving license and have own vehicle.

To apply please send a CV to vaca...@inspire.org.mt<mailto:vaca...@inspire.org.mt> or a handwritten application and CV to Inspire Foundation, BLB 801, Bulebel Industrial Estate, Zejtun. Kindly quote ref: ASD​

Best regards,

--

Stephanie Mangion
Secretary General