Best Whatsapp Status 2023 – Best Status Net

Best Status Net

<beststatusnet@gmail.com>
Oct 12, 2022, 10:57:28 AM10/12/22
to Best Status Net - Best Status For WhatsApp

Best Status Net founded by Mr. Ching Jang Jung Website Beststatus.net – Best Status For WhatsApp, Instagram Captions, Happy Birthday Wishes, HD Wallpapers for PC, DP for Whatsapp, Wallpapers for Mobile, Ringtone Download, Video Status, Status For WhatsApp. Address: Tổ 6, Mê Linh, Hà Nội 100000 Mail: bestst...@gmail.com Phone: 0878233457 Website: https://beststatus.net #beststatusnet #beststatus #whatsapp #wallpapers #birthday #status #captions #quotes happy birthday wishes hd wallpapers for pc dp for whatsapp instagram captions hd wallpapers for mobile ringtone download video status status for whatsapp https://beststatus.net/happy-birthday-wishttps://beststatus.net/hd-wallpapers-for-pc https://beststatus.net/dp-for-whatsapp https://beststatus.net/instagram-captionhttps://beststatus.net/hd-wallpapers-for-mhttps://beststatus.net/ringtones https://beststatus.net/video-statuhttps://beststatus.net/whatsapp-status

Best Whatsapp Status in English

Categories
2 Lines Shayari
2 Lines Status
Achi Soch Shayari
All status
Alone Shayari
Alone Status
Angry Whatsapp status
Attitude Shayari
Attitude Status
Baba Mahadev Status
Beard Moustache Quotes
Beauty Quotes
Best Status
Bible Quotes
Birthday Shayari
Birthday Status
Blog
Broken Heart Shayari
BTS Quotes
Christmas Status
Clever Status
Cool Whatsapp Status
Corona Virus Status
Covid-19
Cricket quotes
Cute Shayari
Dil Shayari
Diwali Whatsapp Status
Dog Lovers Status
Dosti Shayari
Dosti Status
Dussehra Whatsapp Status
Education Status
Emotional Status
Engineers Day
Family Quotes
Farmers Quotes
Fathers day
Fathers Status
Featured
Festival Status
Food Status
Friendship Day Status
Friendship Status
Funny Shayari
Funny status
Gamezop
Gandhi Jayanti Status
Good Evening Status
Good Morning Shayari
Good Night Shayari
Gujjar Status
Gym status
Hanuman Jayanti status
Hanuman Ji Shayari
Happy Anniversary
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
Happy Independence Day 2020
Happy Journey Status for Whatsapp
Happy Kiss Day
Happy Sawan Wishes
Happy Sunday
Hindi Shayari
Hindi Status
Holi Status
Hug Day Quotes
Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Status
Kannada Whatsapp Status
Latest Whatsapp Status
Life status
Love Shayari
Love Status
M.S Dhoni Quotes
Maha Shivratri Status
Makar Sankranti
Marathi Status
Miss You Shayari
Missing Status
Mother Whatsapp Status
Mother’s Day Status
Motivational Quotes
Motivational Shayari
Motivational status
Nature Quotes
New Year Status
One Line Shayari
Parents Quotes
Positive Quotes about life
Positive Status
Promise Status
Propose Shayari
Punjabi Funny Status
Punjabi Status
Punjabi Status Attitude
Punjabi Status Love
Punjabi Status Sad
Quotes
Raksha Bandhan Status
Ramadan Shayari
Ramadan Wishes
Republic Day
Romantic Shayari
Romantic Whatsapp Status
Sad Shayari
Sad status
Santa banta
Shayari
sisters status
Smile Quotes
Sorry Whatsapp Status
Steps to Success
Stranger Quotes
Success Status
Teddy Day
True Love
Truth Quotes
Ugadi Status
Unique Status
Valentine Chocolate Day
Valentine Propose Day
Valentine Rose Day Wishes
Valentines Day Whatsapp Status
Weekend Quotes
Whatsapp Banking
Whatsapp Group Video
WhatsApp Messenger
Whatsapp New Features
Whatsapp Security
Whatsapp Status
Whatsapp Status Love
Whatsapp Status Video
Wishes
Work From Home

True friends can be hard to come by, but they are so important. They’re the people who stand by your side through thick and thin, serve as your go-to travel buddy and often offer you words of encouragement to keep you positive no matter what life throws your way.

In fact, genuine friendship is so revered that there are tons of shows and movies highlighting the unique bond two pals can share. So when you do find a great friend who can keep your deepest secrets and support you in all that you do, it is important to let them know just how much they mean to you.

https://beststatus.net/whatsapp-status/

Best Status For WhatsApp 2022 – WhatsApp Quotes & Captions
Best Short Cool Status For WhatsApp – 500+ New WhatsApp Status In One Line That Is Really Deep. WhatsApp Quotes & Captions 2022 – Best Whatsapp Status in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/love/
56,300
Best Love Status for WhatsApp 2022 – Love Status In English For Whatsapp
Top Best Love Status for WhatsApp Ideas to Stand Out (2022) – Top 200+ Whatsapp Status Love Quotes in English – Top Best Love Quotes & Status for WhatsApp
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/sad/
70,800
Best Sad Status for WhatsApp 2022 – Sad Status In English For Whatsapp
Top Best Sad Status for WhatsApp Ideas to Stand Out (2022) – Top 200+ Whatsapp Status Sad Quotes in English – Top Best Sad Quotes & Status for WhatsApp
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/alone/
39,100
Feeling Alone Status for WhatsApp 2022 – Alone Status In English For Whatsapp
Top Best Alone Status for WhatsApp Ideas to Stand Out (2022) – Top 200+ Whatsapp Status Alone Quotes in English – Top Best Alone Quotes & Status for WhatsApp
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/miss-you/
278,000
Miss You Quotes Status For Whatsapp – I Miss You Quotes For Him and Her
Heart Touching Miss You Quotes Status For Whatsapp (to Copy & Paste) – I Miss You Quotes For Him, Her. I Miss You Quotes: 100+ Cute Miss You Texts for Him and Her
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/crying/
35,000
Crying Quotes Status For Whatsapp – ‘It’s Okay to Cry’
Crying Quotes Status For Whatsapp (to Copy & Paste) – 100 Popular Quotes That Say ‘It’s Okay to Cry’ – 25 Sad Quotes to Help You Cope with Heartache
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/pain/
150,000
Best Pain Quotes 2022 – Pain Sad Quotes ‘It’s Okay to Cry’
Pain Quotes Honoring Your Strength and Power – 200 Chronic Pain Quotes That Will Help You Feel Better. Best Comfort In Pain Quotes To Empower You
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/hurt/
147,000
Hurt Quotes Status For Whatsapp – ‘It’s Okay to Cry’
Hurt Quotes Status For Whatsapp (to Copy & Paste) – 100 Popular Quotes That Say ‘It’s Okay to Cry’ – 25 Sad Quotes to Help You Cope with Heartache
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/angry/
82,200
Top Anger Quotes 2022 Update – Anger Quotes To Tame Your Temper
Best Anger Quotes To Tame Your Temper – Angry Status, Messages, and Quotes. Top Best Alone Quotes & Status for WhatsApp. 200 Angry Quotes Solutions to Your Daily Happiness
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/sorry/
136,000
Best Sorry Quotes – Apology Quotes 2022 – Im Sorry Quotes
200+ I’m Sorry Quotes to Personalize Your Apology – I’m Sorry Quotes for When You Can’t Find the Right Words. Say I’m Sorry to your love with these messages.
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/cheat/
133,000
Best Cheating Quotes and Sayings 2022 Update
200+ Cheating Quotes To Remind You Why You Should Never Take Back A Cheater. Best Heart-Wrenching Quotes About Cheating – Top Quotes On Cheating Boyfriend And Lying Husband
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/breakup/
177,000
Best Breakup Quotes 2022 – Learn From A Broken Heart
Best Breakup Quotes 2022 – Status, Messages, and Quotes. Top Best Breakup Quotes & Status for WhatsApp. 200 Quotes to Help You Heal After a Breakup
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/attitude/
842,000
888+ BEST Attitude Quotes in English 2022 (to Copy & Paste)
Best Attitude Quotes in English 2022 – Status, Messages, and Quotes. Top Best Attitude Quotes for Boys, Girl. Positive Attitude Quotes To Keep a Good Outlook on Life
https://beststatus.net/status-for-whatsapp/life/
3,960,000
BEST Life Quotes Short 2022 – Quotes About Happiness (to Copy & Paste)
BEST Life Quotes Short 2022. Quotes to Make You Happy – Quotes About Happiness (to Copy & Paste) Status, Messages, and Quotes. Top Best Life Quotes That’ll Motivate You –

And what better way to do so than sharing one of these best friendship quotes? Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s day and need a sweet message to send to a friend, are looking for a funny caption to pair with a photo of you and your day one on Instagram or just need help crafting a heartfelt birthday message for your bestie (a cool gift wouldn’t hurt either) these short yet meaningful quotes will show everyone why you two are the epitome of friendship goals.

None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise, none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can!

COPY
1
You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.

COPY
2
The sculptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed – it is a process of elimination.

COPY
1
Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

COPY
0
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself

COPY
1
Because when I watch you eat, when I see you asleep, when I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in.

COPY
1
Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more. The memories of you… or the happy person I used to be.

COPY
0
Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.

COPY
0
I have to go now. I’m sorry about what I said, I hope you can get over it. However it may turn out to be, I’m going home now.

COPY
1
I hope that when I’m on my deathbed, people can forgive me because believe me, there is plenty to be pardoned.

COPY
0
An apology given just to appease one’s conscience is self-serving and better left unspoken!

COPY
0
If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late

COPY
0
With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally

COPY
0
Sometimes we learn the most about forgiveness when we realize how desperately we need it ourselves.

COPY
0
I know that I ruined your trust of me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions.

COPY
0
Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, and you meant nothing to him.

COPY
0
You promised that you would never hurt me and yet you managed to do it to me in the worst way possible.

COPY
0
It hurts when you are being separated from someone you love so much because you love them so much.

COPY
0
Ever since I have hurt you I have been feeling really miserable let s chill and be cool again I’m sorry please forgive me

COPY
0
Do not let the hurt inflicted by other people get into your heart; you can only do this by letting go and being easy with life.

COPY
0
Mornings are just a little better when you’re cuddling with your kitten and drinking coffee. ??♀️ ??

COPY
0
I might not always show it or tell you, but I miss you like crazy when you are not here

COPY
1
Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you

COPY
0
I miss him in so many ways, but right now I miss him in the way you always miss someone when you’re single among a room full of couples

COPY
0
HOT WHATSAPP STATUS
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

COPY
1
A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.

COPY
0
Others may know pleasure, but pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man

COPY
0
The happiness of this life depends less on what befalls you than the way in which you take it.

COPY
0
I did not direct my life. I didn’t design it. I never made decisions. Things always came up and made them for me. That’s what life is

COPY
0
Your ex asking you to be friends after break up is like kidnappers asking you to keep in touch after letting you go.

COPY
0
Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.

COPY
0
A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.

COPY
0
I am ready to die just to have your forgiveness because my life is pointless without you in it.

COPY
0
The heart is very fragile; you need to build a shield to protect it. Not every hurt should leave you into pieces.

COPY
0
You took my heart and broke it. Now you are gone, and I have been left alone to pick up all of the pieces off the floor.

COPY
1
I don’t hate you; I love you. But loving you is killing me. So this is goodbye even if I don’t want it to be.

COPY
0
God forgive me if I do wrong in following with ardor the strongest instincts of my nature.”

COPY
0
Oh I m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn’t do and I’ve hurt myself from hurting you.

COPY
0
To err is human, but contrition felt for the crime distinguishes the virtuous from the wicked

COPY
0
It is a pleasure to share your happiness and joy in life with you. I can’t wait for the time we spend together here until eternity.