Transitioning from One Tax Service to Another

Iryna 2904

Jun 24, 2024, 4:54:47 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to bestevergroup
How to transit from one tax service to another? What documents should I request from the previous operator?

I'm planning to switch my tax service provider and want to make sure the transition is smooth. What are the essential steps and documents I need to obtain from my current provider to ensure everything goes seamlessly?

Vlad

Jun 24, 2024, 4:56:19 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to bestevergroup
Here are the main documents you should request:

Tax Filing History: Obtain copies of all past tax filings and reports.
VAT Registration Certificates: Ensure you have all the necessary VAT registration documents.
Current and Past VAT Returns: This includes all submissions and corresponding payments.
Compliance Records: Any correspondence or documentation related to compliance audits or checks.
Payment Records: Detailed records of all VAT payments made.
Additionally, if you're using Amazon VAT services, make sure to get any specific documents or records related to that service. These will be crucial for your new provider to understand your VAT obligations and ensure continuous compliance.

понедельник, 24 июня 2024 г. в 23:54:47 UTC+3, iryna2...@gmail.com: