Price Action Trading

Eryka xxx

Sep 11, 2023, 8:46:22 AM9/11/23
to bestevergroup
Hey everyone! I've been hearing a lot about price action trading lately, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. Can someone explain the basics to me? How does it work, and what are the best strategies and tips for beginners like me? Thanks!

Vlad

Sep 11, 2023, 8:49:40 AM9/11/23
to bestevergroup
Welcome to the world of forex trading! Price Action trading can indeed be effective, but it's not one-size-fits-all. Generally, it works well with medium and highly volatile assets like GBPUSD and EURUSD, as well as other major currency pairs. The Price Action system relies on chart patterns and historical price movements, which major pairs tend to exhibit more predictably. I wouldn't recommend applying Price Action patterns to minor cross rates or exotic currency pairs. Exotic currencies can be quite unpredictable due to factors like central bank interventions or economic sanctions against specific countries. It's important to focus on more stable pairs when using Price Action strategies. For a more detailed understanding of Price Action trading, I'd recommend checking out this resource https://www.litefinance.org/blog/for-beginners/what-is-price-action-trading/. It provides valuable insights and tips for beginners.

понедельник, 11 сентября 2023 г. в 15:46:22 UTC+3, ryna0...@gmail.com:

Iryna 2904

Sep 11, 2023, 8:50:50 AM9/11/23
to bestevergroup
Price Action trading can be powerful when used appropriately. It's crucial to remember that each trading strategy has its strengths and weaknesses, and not all currencies behave the same way. So, do your research, stick to major pairs to start with, and learn the intricacies of Price Action trading before venturing into more volatile territories.

понедельник, 11 сентября 2023 г. в 15:49:40 UTC+3, vlad...@gmail.com: