Small amount of templates

Ingvor

Aug 30, 2023, 1:52:34 AM8/30/23
to bestevergroup
Lately, I've been on the lookout for high-quality templates to use in Photoshop and other editing programs. However, I've noticed that the options available are quite limited. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on why there's such a shortage of really good templates

Amelie

Aug 30, 2023, 6:36:06 AM8/30/23
to bestevergroup
I've also been searching for quality templates, and I've encountered some challenges. I believe one reason could be that crafting top-notch templates demands significant time and expertise. Not everyone adept at using software like Photoshop possesses the design finesse, layout understanding, and ability to create user-centric templates
середа, 30 серпня 2023 р. о 08:52:34 UTC+3 Ingvor пише:

Gerth Sniper

Aug 30, 2023, 9:10:58 AM8/30/23
to bestevergroup
Crafting templates https://www.squad.design/ is a whole different arena compared to simple software use. It entails grasping visual hierarchy, usability, and aesthetics. Moreover, the market might be inundated with subpar templates due to the open nature of creation and upload. This saturation complicates the search for quality ones. In my view, seasoned designers could be hesitant to share their finest work as templates. Replication is easy, raising concerns about uniqueness compromise and improper usage. Considering the meticulous effort invested in designs, designers might lean towards selling rather than offering their creations as free templates

середа, 30 серпня 2023 р. о 13:36:06 UTC+3 Amelie пише: