CBD and HHC Legality in the UK

Iryna 2904

Oct 16, 2023, 5:49:07 AM10/16/23
to bestevergroup
Hey everyone, I'm a bit confused about the current legal status of CBD and HHC in the UK. Can someone clarify this for me? I know CBD with less than 0.2% THC is legal, but what about HHC? Is it legal, or is it in a gray area? I've heard conflicting information, and I want to make sure I'm not inadvertently breaking any laws.
Message has been deleted

Vlad

Oct 16, 2023, 5:50:41 AM10/16/23
to bestevergroup
I'm in the UK, and as of my last check, CBD is legal here as long as it contains less than 0.2% THC. HHC, on the other hand, is a bit of a gray area. It's not explicitly mentioned in UK drug laws, but its legality largely depends on its source and chemical composition. Always best to be cautious and do your research to ensure you're within the legal bounds. By the way, if you're looking for high-quality cannabis products in the UK, I highly recommend checking https://broccolinugs.co.uk/. They have a wide range of CBD products and might be able to help you with HHC-related inquiries as well. Just make sure you're following local laws and regulations!

понедельник, 16 октября 2023 г. в 12:49:07 UTC+3, iryna2...@gmail.com: