My dog

Юля Рад

Aug 21, 2023, 12:21:52 PM8/21/23
to bestevergroup
Do you have a dog? I dream of a pug. Are there any problems in caring for a dog? I am waiting for your answer
Message has been deleted

olhaolha

Aug 21, 2023, 12:28:17 PM8/21/23
to bestevergroup
I've had a dog for about 5 years now, and for the first 2 years he was constantly peeing on my bed. It was a big problem for our family. One day, I saw a website with the headline my dog pees on my bed . I decided to read the information. It turns out there are many reasons why a dog pees on the bed. Also on this site I found a good solution to this problem. They offer waterproof covers to protect your furniture in such situations. This cover helped us a lot. There was no horrible smell in the apartment and our furniture was dry and clean. Later, when the dog became an adult, this problem disappeared. These are the problems that arise when you get a dog.

понедельник, 21 августа 2023 г. в 19:21:52 UTC+3, yuliayuliayul...@gmail.com:

Yulia Manager

Aug 21, 2023, 12:29:29 PM8/21/23
to bestevergroup

Hello, everyone! Having a dog is a great joy, but also a great responsibility. My dog peed on the couch for a year. I didn't know how to solve this problem. A friend also recommended a waterproof blanket. It saved me. This thing is really necessary

понедельник, 21 августа 2023 г. в 19:28:17 UTC+3, o880...@gmail.com: