HOW TO SELL MY TEXTBOOKS

Iryna 2904

May 27, 2024, 10:42:39 AMMay 27
to bestevergroup
All my textbooks are brand new. I found out that it was hard to carry them, and I can borrow them from the library. So, is there any place to resale?

Vlad

May 27, 2024, 10:44:24 AMMay 27
to bestevergroup
One popular platform is BooksRun. They offer a straightforward process: you enter the ISBNs of your textbooks, and they give you an instant quote. If you agree with the offer, you ship the books to them for free, and they pay you once they receive the books and verify their condition. Another option is to sell textbooks on local classifieds like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. This can sometimes get you a better price, as you're dealing directly with buyers. College bulletin boards and campus groups are also great places to advertise your books. Just be sure to highlight that they are in brand new condition, which can be a strong selling point.

понедельник, 27 мая 2024 г. в 17:42:39 UTC+3, iryna2...@gmail.com:

Eryka xxx

May 27, 2024, 10:44:46 AMMay 27
to bestevergroup
I’ve had good luck with BooksRun, too. It’s convenient and quick. Just make sure you keep your books in excellent condition until they’re sold. Also, check with your university's bookstore; some buy back textbooks at decent prices, especially if they’re going to be used again next semester.

понедельник, 27 мая 2024 г. в 17:44:24 UTC+3, vlad...@gmail.com: