Crypto payment gateway

John Wise

Oct 20, 2023, 10:28:43 AM10/20/23
to bestevergroup
Hey everyone, I've been exploring ways to accept cryptocurrency payments for my small business, and I'm particularly interested in using mobile terminals, widgets, pay-by-link, and cashier apps. Does anyone have experience with these tools? What service do you recommend, and how user-friendly are they for both businesses and customers?

wiliams....@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2023, 11:09:28 AM10/20/23
to bestevergroup

I recently started using cryptocurrency payment solutions for my online store, and I have to say that it's been a game-changer for me. I highly recommend checking out lunu.io; they offer a comprehensive suite of tools for accepting crypto payments. Their mobile terminal is easy to set up, and the cashier app is a breeze to use. Widgets and pay-by-link options also add flexibility to the payment process. Here's the link to their website:  https://lunu.io/  . Give it a shot!
пʼятниця, 20 жовтня 2023 р. о 17:28:43 UTC+3 j.wiseand...@gmail.com пише: