Using AI to Record Meetings and Take Notes

Iryna 2904

Sep 17, 2024, 11:34:23 AMSep 17
to bestevergroup

How can I automate the process of recording meetings? Previously, I had to do it manually, and it was time-consuming, especially when I had to create reports afterwards. I heard that there are AI-powered tools that can record and transcribe meetings automatically. Has anyone tried anything like this? How accurate and user-friendly are they? I conduct meetings via Google Meet and Zoom, and it would be great if the tool could work with both platforms.

Vlad

Sep 19, 2024, 7:42:02 AMSep 19
to bestevergroup
Yes, I recently started using a tool that solves exactly this problem. It is https://www.bluedothq.com/tools/discreet-ai-note-taker  - a secret AI assistant that does not interfere during the meeting and automatically records, transcribes and takes notes. It works great with Google Meet, Zoom and Microsoft Teams. The convenience is that you do not need to do anything manually. First, you just record the meeting using the Chrome extension, and then you get detailed notes that can be easily shared with the team. This is especially useful if someone missed a meeting as you can send them the important points right away. Another cool thing is that you can search through all your notes, which saves time.

вторник, 17 сентября 2024 г. в 18:34:23 UTC+3, iryna2...@gmail.com:

Eryka xxx

Sep 19, 2024, 8:26:28 AMSep 19
to bestevergroup
I have done a lot of Google Meet and Zoom meetings too, and I tried to manually transcribe each time, but it is really hard. Especially when you have to switch between talking and taking notes. The idea of ​​using secret AI, as described by user 2, sounds like a great solution. Automatic note taking and the ability to quickly share with your team is exactly what you need for productivity.

четверг, 19 сентября 2024 г. в 14:42:02 UTC+3, vlad...@gmail.com: