Organic chemistry

Ingvor

Aug 13, 2023, 5:44:48 AM8/13/23
to bestevergroup
Hey everyone, I've been studying organic chemistry recently, and I find it both fascinating and challenging. What are some key concepts you all know about organic chemistry?

Gerth Sniper

Aug 13, 2023, 7:35:17 AM8/13/23
to bestevergroup
And speaking of complexity, I've been diving into functional groups. These are specific arrangements of atoms within a molecule that determine its reactivity and properties. It's fascinating how different functional groups can drastically change the behavior of a compound.

неділя, 13 серпня 2023 р. о 12:44:48 UTC+3 Ingvor пише:

Amelie

Aug 13, 2023, 8:31:37 AM8/13/23
to bestevergroup
Hi there! Organic chemistry https://safrole.com/kb-category/basic-organic-chemistry/ is indeed quite interesting. One fundamental concept is the idea of carbon bonding. Carbon is unique in its ability to form strong covalent bonds with other carbon atoms and a variety of other elements, leading to the vast complexthiity of organic molecules. I indeed spend a lot of time studying this subject and i have a lot of fun while doing this, so a gladly invite you to do the same

неділя, 13 серпня 2023 р. о 14:35:17 UTC+3 snipe...@gmail.com пише: