Halloween

Garner

Oct 2, 2007, 9:15:51 PM10/2/07
to Bestest Friends in the World II
ok everyone, wats ur halloween costume? Put a picture if you can. Im
going as a disco lord!

Robert Boese

Oct 2, 2007, 10:31:32 PM10/2/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
ok guys, ive got like MILLIONS of little costume parts like hands, feet, heads, and more. I wanna mix and match or just go as one. Any idea from these?

Gorilla suit: Gorilla head, hands, and feet
Alien suit: Hands and feet (a head 2, but it might be too small)
Ghost suit: Cloak (kinda goes over shoes), face paint, chain, gloves

Good luck with that...
Robert

Nathan Benton

Oct 3, 2007, 7:58:06 AM10/3/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
im not trick or treatin

Garner

Oct 5, 2007, 9:17:15 AM10/5/07
to Bestest Friends in the World II

WHAT?!?! Why not? It will never get old for me!!! Okay robat, heres my
idea:
Hands: Alien
Head:Gorrilla
Feet:Alien
Wear Ghost and chains

UR a HAIRY ALIEN PRISONER!!!!!!!

Nathan Benton

Oct 6, 2007, 11:15:40 AM10/6/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
ok ill go u wanna come over and trick or treat around my neighborhood :p

Robert Boese

Oct 6, 2007, 2:18:47 PM10/6/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Robert Boese

Oct 6, 2007, 2:19:08 PM10/6/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
hairy alien prisoner?!?

Brett Olivier

Oct 6, 2007, 10:37:37 PM10/6/07
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com

= none

Garner

Oct 22, 2007, 8:48:21 PM10/22/07
to Bestest Friends in the World II
ok i will try to have a party at my house, but my neighborhood SUCKS
for trick or treating