THE BESTEST PLAN EVER'S STARTING PLANS

Robert Boese

Apr 28, 2008, 7:00:55 PM4/28/08
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com, Garner Robinson, Nathan Benton, Brett Olivier
Now that Brett's soccer season is over, let my awesome plan commence!

Here's how it'll go...

1. I give you a trivia question
2. The first one to answer it correctly gets to pick where we go and sets up times and stuff
3. After that day, the winner/place-picker must put out another trivia question via email and whoever answers that first gets the next choice
4. So on and so forth...

GOT IT?!?

good...

MY TRIVIA QUESTION...

In "Trogday," what does the first letter of my first name stand for?

-SO SAYS ROBERT THE RIDICULOUSLY RADICAL GUY!

Robert Boese

Apr 28, 2008, 7:02:55 PM4/28/08
to bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com, Garner Robinson, Nathan Benton, Brett Olivier
oh, and if you havnt seen trogday (fat chance) check bestest friends 2 for "LOLZ" sent by brett

-SO SAYS... you know

Robert Boese

Apr 28, 2008, 10:04:47 PM4/28/08
to Brett Olivier, bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com, Garner Robinson, Nathan Benton
CORRECT!

Brett gets first pick.

-robo, you know...
hehehe, thought of that sig when i typed my last sig. sweetness...

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Brett Olivier <Bretto...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Ruckus!

Brett O.