A BAND?!?

1 view

rock...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 7:29:54 PM8/8/08
to Garner Robinson, Nathan Benton, Brett Olivier, bestest-friends...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, u heard me rite... i thought it would be cool to make a band. This sounds kinda crazy, but a band's a four guy gig. If we could each pick vocals or an instrument, we could practice and do some songs. I'm kinda bored of video games and an occasional vacation, and I wanna see who's with me on this. Garner could do drums, he's got the set, Nathan cound do lead guitar cuz he's practicing, I could do rhythm guitar cuz my dad could teach me, and Brett, well, we all know Brett, gets vocals. Well. That's about it. Does it sound like a plan worth going for, or do I sound crazy? We've got the time to do it, i think. It's just a matter of practicing. Well? Yes or no? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply on this one guys, it COULD be big. -So says Robert the Radical-