Read pdf The Pants of Perspective One Woman's 3,000 Kilometre Running Adventure through the Wilds of New Zealand Ebooks Download

kiki samurai8

May 22, 2022, 6:19:25 AM5/22/22
to besta...@googlegroups.com

READ BOOKS ONLINE FOR FREE AND NO DOWNLOADING

The Pants of Perspective: One Woman's 3,000 Kilometre Running Adventure through the Wilds of New Zealand

#

Details :

Author : Anna McNuff

Pages : 338 pages

Publisher : Rocket 88

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 199976580X

ISBN-13 : 9781999765804

How to download or read, follow the steps below :

1.Click The Button DOWNLOAD

2.Sign UP registration to Access

3.DOWNLOAD as many books as your like (Personal use)

4.Join over 80.000 and happy reader

Read Online OR Download Now

Download Book The Pants of Perspective: One Woman's 3,000 Kilometre Running Adventure through the Wilds of New Zealand

Read books online for free and no downloading The Pants of Perspective: One Woman's 3,000 Kilometre Running Adventure through the Wilds of New Zealand by Anna McNuff

Synopsis : "When I ran, I ran for pleasure. I didn?t run for times, to win, to impress: I ran for me. When I ran my bum cheeks rubbed together, so much so that if I was going on a long run I?d have to ?lube up?. I maintained that I was not a ?real? runner ? I just liked to run so that I could eat cake." Anna was never anything like those ?real? runners on telly ? all spindly limbs, tiny shorts and split times ? but when she read about New Zealand?s 3,000-kilometre-long Te Araroa Trail, she began to wonder? perhaps being a ?real? runner was overrated. Maybe she could just run it anyway? Travelling alone through New Zealand?s backcountry for 148 days, she scrambled through forests, along ridge-lines, over mountain passes, along beaches and across swollen rivers. Running up to 52 kilometres in a day, she slept wild most nights, and was taken into the homes and hearts of the kiwi people in between. The Pants of Perspective is a witty, colourful and at times painfully raw account of a journey to the