Hot Sale Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] Order Today

Mpqsv Adnruwz

May 27, 2014, 3:58:53 PM5/27/14
to best-movies-tv-b...@googlegroups.com

Special Price Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

If you're finding the right place for Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free]? Welcome to our review of the Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free], where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of this product. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

TITLE :Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free]
ASIN : B002W4NJF0
BRAND :
PRICE: $75.00
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

>>> Check Price !!!

Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free]: Opinions

I personally feel that the numerous superhero films that have been popping up since "X-Men" came out in 2000 are all of about the same quality. Yeah, everyone has their personal favorites (mine is "Daredevil: The Director's Cut") but, generally speaking, they're all decent cinematic versions of the comic heroes.

Mark Steven Johnson's "Ghost Rider" (2007) combines Faust and Spider-Man and mixes in elements of all the variations of the Ghost Rider comics up to the present, including the 50's Western hero, but it's main inspiration is the 70s-80s comic featuring Johnny Blaze as the protagonist.

What makes Ghost Rider appealing? Well, the only thing cooler than a guy in black leather and chains driving a Harley is a flaming skeleton in black leather and chains driving a supernatural flaming Harley. That pretty much explains it.

THE PLOT: Johnny Blaze and his father make a living as Evel Knieval-like stunt riders in a carnival. When Johnny's dad is diagnosed with cancer he is mislead into making a deal with the devil. His father is healed of the cancer but Satan makes sure he dies in a stunt accident. Johnny ultimately discovers that, because of his foolish deal, he is cursed to become the nigh-invincible Ghost Rider -- a supernatural flaming skeleton -- whenever he comes face to face with evil. Satan then enlists him as his "bounty hunter" to capture his prodigal son, Blackheart, who naturally hates his father and is intent on getting the "contract of San Vengaza" for the purpose of starting some kind of hell on earth. Ultimately Johnny must make a decision about what to do with his powers -- give 'em back to Satan or use 'em to fight evil.

Some criticize Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze because Blaze is supposed to be about 30 years old, while Cage was around 41 during filming. Yeah, someone like James Franco would have been better for the role, especially since Franco looks exactly like Mike Ploog's version of Blaze, but Cage does a fine, likable job. Besides, I know guys 25 years old that look older than Cage does in the film. In fact, you'll see that Cage is in incredible shape for a man in his early forties. As for Eva Mendes, who plays Johnny's girlfriend Roxanne, she's ten years younger than Cage and is both voluptuous and adequate in the role, not to mention highly likable.

Some criticize the film as too serious, others as too goofy, but the fact is that "Ghost Rider" has the same general tone as all the other superhero flicks released since 2000. It's a serious story for the most part, although completely unbelievable due to the subject matter, with some humor thrown in for good measure. In other words, it's neither deathly serious nor a campy goof-fest; it rides the line between these two extremes.

If all you want out of "Ghost Rider" is an entertaining supernatural superhero flick "Ghost Rider" delivers and is worth renting or owning for that purpose. But thankfully the film delivers on a deeper level as well. Allow me to throw out to you a smattering of the many noteworthy or fascinating aspects of the film:

-- Note that Johnny is mislead into "selling his soul" to the devil and has to face the negative consequences of his decision. Few people will literally "sell their soul" to Satan as shown in the story but we can all relate to the struggle with the evil that exists within our own hearts. If or when we decide to live according to the inclinations of our lower, destructive, selfish nature are we not, in a sense, "selling our soul" to the devil? (regardless of whether we view the devil as a literal spiritual being or merely as a symbol of potential human evil). Whenever we choose to live according to this lower nature will we not automatically perform evil and, in that sense, fulfill the devil's will? (ditto).

-- Peter Fonda as Satan is perfect and entertaining, as is Sam Elliott as the old Westerner.

-- Love is a strong theme in the story. Johnny "sells his soul" for love of his father. He didn't do it for greed or some other carnal purpose. This is agape love, self-sacrificial love, love in it's highest and purest form. This puts Johnny on God's side (as Elliott's character observes in the film) and makes him a serious threat to the devil's purposes on earth.

-- We also witness Blaze's great love for Roxanne and vice versa, as well as Mack's love for Johnny, etc.

-- This is brilliantly contrasted by the total absence of love in Satan's kingdom. The devil hates his son and vice versa. This is a fitting depiction because God is described as love in the Bible; and since Satan has chosen to separate from God and be His enemy, he has naturally separated himself from love and become love's enemy. Hate in all its ugly manifestations is therefore the essence of the devil's kingdom and relationships.

-- When Blaze first turns into the Ghost Rider and goes for a ride in his flame cycle he causes great havok wherever he goes. You'll note that this is much toned down in his later excursions as Ghost Rider. The explanation? Johnny simply didn't know how to control the supernatural hellfire and "spirit of vengeance" during his initial conversion.

-- Although it's supposed to be amusing, it makes sense that Johnny would listen to The Carpenters in his down time. Blaze's daredevil lifestyle and his problems with the Ghost Rider curse would understandably cause him a great deal of stress. Listening to Karen's ultra-soothing voice would be a great pacifier.

-- There's a great scene of Ghost Rider riding off the top of a skyscrapper, whipping his chain in exulting fury, and then riding full blast down the building smashing into the pavement below as police and onlookers observe in total disbelief.

-- In the comics Blackheart was the only comic character that ever sent literal chills down my spine (in Ann Nocenti's Daredevil). I didn't get this feeling from Wes Bentley's portrayal in the film, although there's a hint of that. Regardless, Bentley does a fine job in the role. And Blackheart's total ugly wickedness is certainly revealed or demonstrated here and there.

-- There's a great musical interlude featuring the Ghost Rider and the Caretaker (Elliott) riding through the night desert for hundreds of miles to San Vengaza. Fittingly, the song is a modern hard rock version of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" (I love that song! Who doesn't?)

-- I saw the theatrical version when it first came out on DVD and recently purchased the director's cut, which adds approximately 10 minutes of extra footage for a total of about 2 hours runtime. Unlike "Daredevil," where the director's cut transformed a mediocre flick into a great one, the extra footage for "Ghost Rider" doesn't make or break the story. In fact, I can't really tell what the extra footage is. It's mostly just extended dialogue, I guess. So, if you don't feel like shelling out the extra cash for the director's cut, you're not missing all that much, if anything the extra footage just slows the film down (but I prefer it).

-- The picture was filmed in Victoria, Australia, and the city of Melbourne.

-- The Ghost Rider himself (itself?) is a triumph of special effects. Needless to say, the film is enjoyable just to look at.

-- On the extra features disk (director's cut only) there's a great 4-part documentary called "Sin and Salvation" on each of the comics incarnations of Ghost Rider up to the present, which runs approximately 45 minutes. It features such comics notables as Roy Thomas, Mike Ploog, J.M. DeMatteis, Howard Mackie and many more.

If anything I've mentioned here trips your trigger be sure to check out "Ghost Rider."

If you want Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] ? I think its a good looking product for the price. I purchased this and I'm really happy with this particular product. It was a terrific price. My business is very happy with all the product. I would endorse it. We would buy another with this store. I was very happy about the product also it arrived quickly. Works perfectly and you will not beat the purchase price. Locally the price was greater. I would recommend the product, the price was right the high quality was excellent. You obtain what you purchase. I will not complain though for the price its ideal. Was as described. Good product for that price. Would recommend to others for sale. This store is an excellent place to come across deals.

Don't Miss Check Price Now!!!

Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free]: Summary

German 1st printing Limited Steelbook Extended Edition. Region Free.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you must to check the purchaser reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good if you know this Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] is probably the best selling piece on today.

Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] Detail & Feature

Don't forget that a fantastic web store usually comes with selection of positive reviews and you could find virtually all of the repayment gateways beneath. If you are yourself seeking a inexpensive Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free], always have it coming from an internet go on a spree that gives outstanding discount. Nowadays use many of the online stores are providing discount price and that is a easy to get it a low-cost price.

Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] . Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] . Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] Ghost Rider German Blu-ray SteelBook [Region Free] .