Pushing RDF triples over BERT-RPC

Arto Bendiken

Mar 31, 2010, 6:33:18 PM3/31/10
to BERT-RPC
I have just released RDF::BERT 0.1.0, an RDF.rb [1] plugin for
proxying RDF repository operations (such as inserts, deletes, and
queries) over BERT-RPC:

http://rdf.rubyforge.org/bert/

In the process I've also defined a BERT serialization for RDF data,
this is described in the section "Protocol Serialization".

We were originally using something AMQP-based to do much the same
thing, but BERT-RPC turns out to be just what the doctor ordered. Many
thanks to the good GitHub folks for specifying & open-sourcing it.

Best regards from sunny Spain,
Arto

--
Arto Bendiken | http://datagraph.org/

[1] http://blog.datagraph.org/2010/03/rdf-for-ruby

Tom Preston-Werner

Apr 7, 2010, 1:25:32 PM4/7/10
to BERT-RPC
On Mar 31, 3:33 pm, Arto Bendiken <arto.bendi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just released RDF::BERT 0.1.0, an RDF.rb [1] plugin for
> proxying RDF repository operations (such as inserts, deletes, and
> queries) over BERT-RPC:
>
>  http://rdf.rubyforge.org/bert/

This is nice work, thanks for sharing it!

Tom

--
Tom Preston-Werner
GitHub Cofounder