The Graph Processing Workshop in Berlin

4 перегляди
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Pere Urbón Bayes

не прочитано,
31 трав. 2012 р., 11:32:4331.05.12
Кому:
Are you curious and interested to learn more about Graph Processing
technologies? Are you willing to visit the coolest city in Europe
right now? or are you've friends living in town? If the answer to that
questions is positive, we are planning to launch a one day workshop
about Graph Processing in Berlin for the last months of this year.

There you will learn the basics for working your graph from the best
guys who build, work or collaborate with the most important projects
on the field right now. Our focus will be technologies like Neo4j,
Giraph and Hadoop, OrientDB, with a high focus on applications like
Recommendations systems, Graph Theory, Analytics, etc...

Register at http://graphdb-berlin.purbon.com, and we will send you
more information as soon as we reach the minimum level of audience!

Send it to your colleges and friends, as much as we are more fun it will be!

- purbon
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати