When is the next meet quarterly meet up ? (and proposal for a talk)

Romain Pelisse

Jun 6, 2012, 2:15:15 PM6/6/12
to berlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I realized recently that I had absolutely no clue when the next meet up will happen :)

Also, I would like to propose to redo a talk I did at Linux Tag regarding the RHQ project (also known as JBoss Operation Network) as I think you may find this quite interesting, but also it will probably some good debate about stuff :)

The slides are available on BitBucket if you want to check them out...

--
Romain PELISSE,
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it" -- Terry Pratchett

Christian Requena

Jun 14, 2012, 5:37:01 AM6/14/12
to berlin...@googlegroups.com, Romain Pelisse
Hi,

thanks! I think the next meetup will be next month around the 20th of July.  More info coming soon! ;-)

Best,
Christian