Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Meeting tomorrow 20.11.2022 Sunday

1 view

tom r lopes

Nov 19, 2022, 6:09:16 PM11/19/22
to BerkeleyLUG
The usual thing - In person at SoDoI and online at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

I don't have any set agenda.  I could work on the router that I tried last time.
No progress yet but you know the only time that i have to work on stuff is these
meetings so I am not going too fast.  There is also the Ideapad 3 that I got
(for a bit over $200) that i don't like because the screen resolution is so low.
I thought about gifting it but I now decided to upgrade the screen.  The new screen
has arrived and maybe I can do that but there is not likely to be enough space.
Typically the week before Thanksgiving is midterms. I expect SoDoI to be busy.

I won a mini industrial PC on a blog that read (CNXsoftare) and it should arrive
by the December meeting.  It is an Arm powered box I think preloaded with Android
and meant for digital signage or as a Tv streaming box.

Anyways all are welcome. Raspberry Pi or not.

Thomas

Rick Moen

Nov 20, 2022, 1:16:54 AM11/20/22
to BerkeleyLUG
Quoting tom r lopes (tomr...@gmail.com):

> The usual thing - In person at SoDoI and online at
> meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

I'll bet it's "Sunday 11 am till about 2pm", isn't it?

Best practices for meeting announcements is to always include

o day and date
o time
o street address
o venue Web site (if any)

SoDoI Coffee Tasting House is in Durant/Channing Mall, 2438 Durant Ave,
Berkeley. https://sodoicoffee.com/company/tasting-house/