Pi.BerkeleyLUG: A spooky Pitober meeting.

tom r lopes

Oct 16, 2021, 1:22:28 AM10/16/21
to BerkeleyLUG
Next meeting this Sunday October 17th from 11 am till about 2pm.

In person at Cafe Blue Door on Bancroft Ave near the UC campus
(accross from the track and the gym)

Virtual on Jitsi at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG or join by phone 1.512.647.1431 code:3314091209

I will likely be working on a costume idea.  So i will probably trying to hand sew some stuff.
Yeah I have never learned to use a machine.  I have been meaning to but not found the time
to take a class.  So I struggle with the manual method.
The other part of the costume require Pi or micro controller, But I doubt I'll get that far Sunday.

Keep this short -- more to say but I want to get this out.

Later Thomas

Michael Paoli

Oct 17, 2021, 12:32:29 PM10/17/21
to BerkeleyLUG
I'll be there, in person.

And ... have lots more hardware to give away!:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:offered_wanted_hardware_etc
I may bring up to ONE such item to the meeting.
So, if there's item(s) you're interested in, email me,
including in Subject: header and body of email:
make, model, and if applicable, serial number
of the item, and in email body preferably also include statement of why you
want it / what you want/intend to use it for, and I'll pick who gets what
based upon when requested and for what, who's already got what, who actually
picks things up in timely manner, etc.
And in general, you'll need come pick it up from me, though
I might sometimes schlep it to a LUG meeting or the like if
someone promises to be there and take it from there.
Anyway, I'm looking to get rid of most of this stuff relatively soon,
lest it end up as ecycle waste.
Oh, and there's more - have at least three more items I've not even had
time to add to the list yet - so check it for updates ... possibly also
later including delistings as things find homes (or get ecycled).