Sunday Nov 6th - I'll be at SoDoI

tom r lopes

Nov 5, 2022, 12:42:12 AM11/5/22
to BerkeleyLUG
It is not a scheduled meeting but I'll be at SoDoI anyways.
(Actually SFLug will be going on and I'll be attending that remotely)

Anyone is welcome to join me.

I'll be working on a router.  My current wireless router is misbehaving.  So I purchased
a fanless mini-pc with hopes to make it a router.  It has multiple nics already and I think it is
preloaded with Pfsense.  It is supposed to have a slot for a wireless card but we will see.
The old wireless router is a Linksys EA3500 that has just started randomly rebooting on me.
I am kinda thinking it would be bad capacitors near the power input.  If there is time I'll open and inspect at the meeting.  Then maybe head to hardware hacking night at SudoRoom and replace the caps.

Hope to see you there, Thomas