Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Happy Pi Day! Next meeting 2023.03.19

tom r lopes

Mar 16, 2023, 12:45:59 AM3/16/23
to BerkeleyLUG
Happy Pi Day.  Yeah I know I'm a day late.  I was really exhausted yesterday 03.14  GHot home from work and went straight to sleep.

Anyways next meeting Sunday the 19th from 11am to about 2pm

In person ??  I'm not sure yet.  I will try to check the new suggestion from Aaron tomorrow.  If I find power and wifi then that will be it.

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow night.

Thomas

tom r lopes

Mar 16, 2023, 11:23:14 PM3/16/23
to BerkeleyLUG
I will be trying out the location suggested by Aaron this Sunday:

States Coffee at 2101 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA 94702; Ph 510-647-8551

I went by today around 1030am and noticed power outlets at each table.  There are no very large tables but a couple of 4 person tables.  There weren't any fee tables then but hoping Sunday morning will be better.  SoDoI has just become unusable for us that I feel I must try this spot.

So 11am March 19 at States Coffee in Berkeley.
It is next to the PostOffice on San Pablo Ave and near the Adult school and the library on University Ave.  (there is an electric vehicle charger in front of the library that I hope to use)

Thomas