Pi.BerkeleyLUG: I'm actually here, But an update on usb display from the Pi Zero

tom r lopes

Feb 19, 2023, 4:15:49 PM2/19/23
to BerkeleyLUG
My plans for the weekend fell through so I didn't actually leave.

But I have an update on Bob's Pi Zero with the USB plug.
(I think I have already posted the USB board resoldered and working)

I downloaded and flashed the GUD Pi Zero image and tried it out at
Sudo Room last week:

I worked very well.  The refresh is a little slower and some bit of choppiness but that is to
be expected.

Now I am wondering what other devices besides the Pi can be used.  Like maybe an android tablet converted to linux?  Postmarket OS has been ported to some android devices so maybe that can work.  Specifically the Nexus 7 2012 as I have one lying around.

Thomas